My friend Jeff (@teachercast) needed a way to batch resize and shrink some images so I put this post together explaining how to do this with preview.
- In a Finder window, select all the image files you wish to process.
- Right click on the images and select “Open With” and then select “Preview”
- All of the images should show up in preview
- Click “Edit” and then “Select all” or click “Command + A” (You should see all of the images highlight in blue)
- From the Tools menu, select “Adjust Size”.
- Choose the settings you wish to apply to your images from the dialogue window.
- After adjusting your settings, Click “OK” and then save your images.
If you have any other tips or questions please feel free to comment below or shoot me an email. email@example.com