My friend Jeff (@teachercast) needed a way to batch resize and shrink some images so I put this post together explaining how to do this with preview.
- In a Finder window, select all the image files you wish to process.
- Right click on the images and select “Open With” and then select “Preview”
- All of the images should show up in preview
- Click “Edit” and then “Select all” or click “Command + A” (You should see all of the images highlight in blue)
- From the Tools menu, select “Adjust Size”.
- Choose the settings you wish to apply to your images from the dialogue window.
- After adjusting your settings, Click “OK” and then save your images.
If you have any other tips or questions please feel free to comment below or shoot me an email. [email protected]